A delicious Autoimmune Protocol taco blend made free from gluten, nightshades, seeds, and preservatives. It’s super easy to make and full of flavor!
- 1 pound grass fed ground beef
- 1 lime, juice
- 1/3 cup bone broth/ chicken broth
- Brown ground beef in skillet over medium-high heat, breaking beef into small pieces as it cooks
- Add broth and lime juice to skillet
- Mix in seasoning blend and stir continuously until liquid evaporates
- Remove from heat and enjoy with your favorite fixings!
Leftovers can be stored in a glass contain in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.