Unbelievably delicious and packed with flavor! This “Cheesy” Taco Dip is so incredibly cheesy that you’d never guess it’s AIP, Paleo, dairy-free, and nightshade-free! Enjoy it with plantain chips or your favorite grain-free tortilla chips!
- 2 teaspoons bacon fat
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 pound radishes, diced
- 1 pound grass fed ground beef taco meat recipe
For the Meat Mixture:
- Heat bacon fat in a medium skillet over medium to high heat.
- Place garlic, onion, and radishes in skillet and sauté for a few minutes until softened.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned.
- Add lime juice and bone broth, along with taco seasoning ingredients to skillet.
For the Cheese Sauce (which can be made while the beef mixture is browning):
- In a medium sized pot, combine pumpkin puree, bone broth/stock, and coconut milk.
- Cook on medium heat until blended and smooth in texture.
- Stir in nutritional yeast and salt
- Whisk in arrowroot powder continuously, one tablespoon at a time, to prevent clumping.
- Once blended, transfer meat mixture to sauce.