This Broccoli Cheese Soup is so delicious and creamy, you won’t even miss the cheese! You will find it hard to believe that it is AIP, Paleo and dairy-free.
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 13.5 ounce can full fat coconut milk
- 4 cups chicken bone broth or chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme (dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon sage (dried)
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 6 cups fresh broccoli (chopped)
- Combine pumpkin puree, coconut milk and bone broth in medium size pot.
- Cook on medium heat until blended to a creamy consistency.
- Add avocado oil, nutritional yeast, sea salt, onion powder, garlic powder, thyme and sage. Stir periodically.
- When mixture starts to boil, whisk in arrowroot powder (1 tablespoon at a time to prevent clumping).
- Add broccoli florets and cook until softened (approximately 5 – 7 minutes).
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes